And now to the douchebaggery. Honorable mentions for this week:
6-19-2012 Footforward I WANTED TO...ASSURE YOU GUYS THAT THE RV IS FOR SURE 100% WITHOUT A DOUBT GOING TO HAPPEN. HOW ANYONE COULD EVEN SUGGEST THEY KNOW THIS IS GOING TO BE DELAYED UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR IS KIDDING THEMSELVES. THAT IS NOT WHAT HAS BEEN DECIDED AT ALL. THE MARSHAL PLAN IS TO END IN 2013. MEANING THIS HAS TO HAPPEN BY JAN 2013. I’M LOOKING FOR THIS ANY TIME. MY OPINION IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I KNOW.
THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT AGENDAS HERE. THE BAD GUYS WANT TO GET THIS DONE RIGHT NOW AT 1 DOLLAR, OR DRAG THINGS OUT UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR. THE GOOD GUYS WANT TO GET THIS DONE A.S.A.P. AT A HIGH RATE. THE BAD GUYS ARE LOSING THE FIGHT! THE GOOD GUYS HAVE BEEN GETTING THE UPPER HAND FOR SOME TIME NOW. DO I KNOW FOR SURE WHEN THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN? NO. I KNOW IT CAN GO ANY TIME NOW AND I TRULY BELIEVE WE ARE HEADED INTO THE GREATEST PERIOD THIS EARTH HAS EVER SEEN!
FF doesn't think it can go to the end of the year, but here's what he said back on Christmas 2011:
We are right on top of this, it was supposed to happen a few weeks ago, but had a delay, but this delay had to happen in order for the RV to happen…then last week there was another delay. I think the RV has already happened…I believe it’s done from the perspective that it is in the system, not that we can go cash in yet. IMO Christmas Day is the best time to RV, no press, the world really isn’t watching. I do believe we are looking at a good rate, higher than $5 tied to the GBP. It’s done we are just waiting for it to show up…if not on Christmas Day…we are still OK.
Then we had Bluwolf again with this:
6-22-2012 Bluwolf RV WAS DONE MONTHS AGO NOW WE WAIT FOR THE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE. I DO NOT THINK THAT THERE WILL BE A ANNOUNCEMENT...I FRANKLY THINK THAT IF THESE PEOPLE IN POLITICAL POWER DO NOT LEAVE THERE MACHO EGOS AT THE DOOR THAT NOTHING WILL BE RESOLVE...LOOK AROUND YOU IF THEY DO NOT GET DONE ALL THE WORLD WILL FALL IN DEEP DEPRESSION WITHIN A WEEKS TIME...ALL WE WAIT FOR IS FOR THE CALL.
There was an RV back in Janurary of 4 pips. No "international release" was needed then. It just popped up on the CBI site. And for the record, the world won't fall in deep depression in a week's time, RV or no RV.
This week's winner was Hammerman, henceforth referred to as HammeredMan.
Last Friday (6/15) HammeredMan and Blaino did a conference call that I thought was quite impressive. Since I didn't have the chance to review it until after I'd written last week's Douchie I'm counting it among this week's condidates. My blog, my rules, right?
Among HammeredMan's comments:
- Banking activity is phenomenal. IQD started off at 41 cents and went up to $1.61 on the back screen of a major US bank. Speculated rate was above $3.50. Vietnamese Dong was at 11 cents and was speculated to go up to 15 or so. Banks are saying this will happen this weekend. Since it was recorded on 6/15 we have to conclude that he was referring to last weekend which means his sources were wrong. HammeredMan interpreted this intel to mean late this week, so since it didn't happen this week either that means HammeredMan was wrong. Again. Go figure.
- HM got a call from Homeland Security. There was major movement of gold. About $37 billion dollars in gold and paper currency was sent to the IMF to prepay some RV debt. Another source said that was to help with Greece and Spain. Now why in the hell would Homeland Security be calling this bozo?
- There's been talk on CNN, ABC, and CNBC about a global realignment of currencies. Major leakage. Look for a new currency this side of the pond. Not that amero nonsense again!
- Smart cards are out. Everybody should have them by the end of next week. (this week) Smart cards aren't for the poor because there will be no poor people in Iraq. They'll be like Kuwait. Maybe in fifty years or so, if they don't kill each other first.
- We're here. All governments have signed off. Source says nothing can delay the RV except for civil unrest. HM thinks that could mean civil unrest in the region and not just Iraq. And of course there's always civil unrest in the region. Arse covered. Check.